A few weekends ago on my Facebook page I wrote that I wanted to have a record club with secret handshakes etc… I guess wanted I wanted was a social get together, where the love of music could be displayed.
With some string and tape and the magic of Don Williams we have a club,and with Bob Say’s Freakbeat Records we have a home.
We meet once a month, but we chat on line, and are working on the very secret handshake. Join us!
CSI Placement of Jessica Lea Mayfield
It is about to rain, and here is what I am listening to:
1. Set In Motion-Sloan The mighty Sloan, love this track!
2. Alice-Lettie One of my new faves from the UK
3. Steppin Out-John Mayall with Eric Clapton Give me the blues!! Slowhand!
4. She’s Got You-Patsy Cline Nuff said…
5. Good Time Music-The Lovin Spoonful from the Elektra sessions, if they had landed there ,they would have so much more respect.
And as I leave until next time… Next up…
2 H.B.-Roxy Music GREAT!!