1. Next time you visit LA – you have to visit:
The Danny Benair Record Club
2. Lately I can’t stop watching:
3. Lately I can’t stop listening to:
New John Grant new Paul Weller,Smoke Fairies,Race Horses…and many more..
4. This year for Record Store Day I …
Bought over $100 in records, but every week is record store day to me!
5. My favorite current fad is:
No fad for me…
6. Gazing into the NEL crystal ball, I predict …
More idiots will get into my line of work, god help bands!
7. If I could have a cameo on any currently running TV show, it would be :
30 Rock,or Mad Men
my role would be: New writer, or hired and fired on same episode…not worrying about it though…
8. Best music placement of the year so far:
That is up to someone else to decide, but I am happy with how things are going!
9. The internet pitstop I spend most of my free time lately:
Los Angeles Dodgers, Facebook, Ebay…
10. When will someone invent …
If I knew then I would just invent it!
11. Mark my words … Up and coming:
My Kreskin talents have left me…BUT! Cate Le Bon is rather good!
12. Best live concert of 2010 so far:
Royal Bangs, Cate le Bon,Smoke Fairies
13. Money is no object, you get any one material item, I would pick :
A Flat in London?
14. Ultimate night out would be diner at (or cooked by): Pizzeria Mozza..
with these 6 people: Dianne, Vin Scully, Jimmy Page, Banksy, Paul McCartney, Sandy Koufax
and then followed by going to: Sweet Lady Lanes
15. OK Stop it already people! … really what’s up with the obsession with:
Jon and Kate
16. Low-brow faves:
beverage: Diet Coke, or real low brow action Tab
food: Veggie Burger
work of art: street art
17. High-brow faves:
beverage: I am so low brow…don’t get very fancy
food: Good Japanese or Mexican
work of art: Banksy
18. Last thing that made me laugh out loud:
19. Recent best read was:
Apathy For The Devil by Nick Kent, can he come to dinner too?
20. My last “LA” moment was:
Have a member of Survivor as my waitress…